Real & Virtual Racing Links
- Sim Racing News (U.K. Site) (U.S.A.)(Australia)(Australia)(Japan)
- Excellent On-Line Magazine devoted to your favorite Auto Racing Simulation program.
- The Pits
- A Don't miss site! Utilities, patches, cars, & expertise
- Wally'sWorld of Driving Simulators
- Build your own Wheel and Pedals
- Thomas Enterprises Homepage
- Homepage for the TSW, "the highest quality super-precision
steering wheel and pedal controller for the PC."
- Modem Racers of The World
- Looking for a partner to race against via modem? Bob's going to try to fill the void that IMRL has left. Check in and help out by leaving your info.
- Top Speed Toolbox (formerly Race Car Setting Editor)
- Pick-up the demo program for use with NASCAR or IndyCar Racing 2 or Grand Prix 2 here.
- Alan's SimShop
- This Site is similar to the original Sim Shop... Demos, info, news, and of course... views!
- The IWCCCARS Project Home Page
- US Car Sets -- European Car Sets -- Installation/Troubleshooting -- Simulation Utilities
- Modified Stock Car Page
- That's right! Find out how you can race Modifieds in NASCAR Racing by Papyrus.
- Auto Racing Sim Corral
- Mirrors track conversion utilities from Pits -- Mostly NASCAR -- Has car setup primer along with setups to download.
- Armageddon, A Networking Nut's Dream come true!
- If you live in the San Francisco Bay area, Tim is setting up an 8-player Lan setup for NASCAR Racing 2.
- The NASNET Racing League
- This league will be run on NRO "TEN" when it becomes available. If you want to participate in its conception...
- Hoser's "NASCAR Racing" Home Page
- NASCAR Racing setups, cars, links
- Leo and Shannon's Car Page
- NASCAR Cars Cars Cars Cars Cars!!!
- Jon Guest's NASCAR Racing 2 place
- Jon has some good driver's skill data available.
- Brian's NASCAR for Mac Page!
- IWCCCARS 1997 cars converted Mac format.
- The Nascar 2 Green Flag Pit Stop
- Includes Nascar 2 Cars, Setups, Utilities, Modem Racers, Links, FAQ's and if you think your car is beautiful enter it in the car contest!!!!
- My (Bill Cranston) NASCAR Racing Homepage
- Course Info & Setups -- NASCAR Tips -- Misc. NASCAR Stuff -- Car Gallery -- Race Recaps
- Spyder's NASCAR Racing page
- NASCAR Racing sim help files & Cars
- Sean's NASCAR Racing Sim Support Site
- NASSCAR Series Team Links -- NASCAR Racing Sim Support Links -- Quikfix Setup Guide by Jan Kohl, Mad Yanks Racing Team -- Sean's personal best lap times. -- Wolfe Motorsports. Updated for the 1996 Season! -- Sean's Equipment & Settings. -- Sean's Gallery Of Cars -- Setups! - Managed by Eric Busch. Always being updated! -- How-to Guide to making decent cars.
- Cyber Racing Sportscenter
- Take a peak at the possibilities of Hawaii Multi-Player NASCAR racing.
- Camax NASCAR & Nascar Racing
- Need to feed that "just one more car jones"?
- Brian's NASCAR2 Page
- This website has setups, cars, track info, voting booth, links, fast lap
contest and more! This page is still under construction.
- THUNDER MotorSports
- NASCAR sim racing team "umbrella" for League racing.
- SPEED Web Page
- NASCAR2 (Cars, Setups, Utilities, Links)
- Tire Change
- Best lap times, setups, cars, utilities, links
- Alex's NASCAR Pit Shop
- NASCAR Racing 1 & 2
- The NASCAR Network
- This site houses some of the best sites on the Internet for NASCAR and NASCAR 2 information, utilities, cars, setups, and anything else having to do with the NASCAR Racing Simulations. If you cannot find what you are looking for on these sites, you can find a NASCAR public message board, chat room, and the Internet's most complete listing of NASCAR Racing Simulation links.
- Tidewater NASCAR Modem Series
- This series is established to give computer NASCAR drivers a chance to show their stuff. It is comprised of drivers throughout the south-eastern part of Virginia known as the Tidewater area. Since races are actually done over modem, all drivers are in the local calling area.
- SimSpeed NASCAR Racing 2 Central
- Utils, Cars, etc for NASCAR Racing 2!
- Internet Victory Lane (IVL)
- Simulated Stock Car Racing Series
- Nascar 51
- Setups for NASCAR2
- TSP (The Sim Project)
- Dedicated to keeping the Sim alive! Here you will find add-ons and enhancements created and provided by devoted IndyCar Racing II fanatics.
- ICR2 Cars
- This site is intended to provide a variety of ICR2 cars to fans of Papyrus's Sim.
- Rick Martel's IndyCar Racing Setups
- You will also find a link to an ICR2 carset composed of fellow simmer's personal cars.
- Broady's Indycar Racing 2 Homepage
- Utilities, Carsets, Setups (over 40!), Trackguides, ICR2 links etc.
- Darrel Cherry's Racing Page
- ICR2 setups
- IGN Indycar II Racing League
- The IGN IRL is an Internet Racing League that uses IndyCarRacing II from Papyrus It is designed for beginner/intermediate level racers but is open to all levels of competitors.
- MacRacing is a new racing league designed for Macintosh. It will incorporate the Indycar II racing simulation from Papyrus/Sierra.
- Championship ICR2 Racing Teams
- Here you will find
information pertinent to running in the CIRT Series. We are currently in the process of signing up new drivers.
- CEP (The Car Editor Project)
- The CEP is an attemp to make new things with the traditional car sets included in the racing simulation games by Papyrus.
- TEP (Corey's Track Editor Project)
- My goal is to write a track editor that will be able to create and edit race tracks for the racing simulations
NASCAR Racing, NASCAR Racing 2, IndyCar Racing, IndyCar Racing II. I hope to be able to eventually provide a graphical track map on which you can draw the layout of the track as well as manipulate objects and tectures that appear on the track.
- Simulator Cyberworld
- NASCAR 1 & 2 and Indycar Racing 2
- Stephen Jenkins Racing Page
- NASCAR & ICR2 setups
- Bill Castello's Racing Page
- Download his STG file utility for NASCAR/IndyCar Racing ViewSTG is a great utility, and it's free! This new version supports the IndyCar Racing 2 Format from papyrus!
- NASCAR / ICR II Grand Central Station
- Grand Central Station is the source for all the links to NASCAR Racing and Indy Car II pages......If its on the Web its in Grand Central Station...
- The Papyrus Home Page
- This area contains information about Papyrus' products, services, and their company.
- International Video Gamers Association(IVGA), Inc
- PAPYRUS NASCAR and INDYCAR II Racing Leagues
- EDITRPY for Indycar/NASCAR
- A must have analytical/telemetry tool!
- The Racer's Edge
- A little of everything for NASCAR or Indycar2
- IndyCar Racing 2 & NASCAR Racing for the Mac
- "First Mac Only IndyCar Web Site. Now featuring NASCAR Racing for the Mac." "Under Construction!"
- Pole Position (formerly The Chequered Flag)
- Covers Real & Simulated racing
- SandMan's MotorSports Page
- Looking for a Racing Web Site -- Look here first
- Yogi's Mostly Motorsport W3 Page
- Real & Simulated Racing -- You can also find Chris Drake's Excellent EditReplay Excel Spreadsheets for NASCAR & ICR2 here!
Copyright © 1996, Michael E. Carver